All children from Reception class to Year 6 are expected to wear the following uniform:
- Cardigan or Sweatshirt – Plain Red (with logo)
- Polo shirt – Plain White (with or without logo)
- Trousers or skirt or pinafore – Plain Grey
- Shoes – Black (flat)
PE and Games
The following items of clothing should be brought to school for your child to change into for sessions of PE.
- Plain White T-shirt
- Pair of plain conventional shorts
- Pair of trainers or plimsolls
- Warm tracksuit for use in cold weather
Please ensure ALL clothing (including any coats) is clearly marked with your child’s name. This helps school return it to the correct owner should it be left.
Only one pair of stud or sleeper earrings may be worn in school. These MUST BE REMOVED for games and PE lessons.
In response to numerous requests we now have a small stock of sweatshirts and cardigans available in school. Please complete the form below (pdf document) and return to your class teacher with payment and we will endeavour to fulfil your order as soon as possible.