Welcome to St. Michael's CE Academy
Educate, nurture, encourage and inspire. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding teaching and learning for all our pupils.
Welcome to our website. Whether you are a new visitor to our academy, or an existing friend of our community, I hope that as you navigate through these pages, you will get a sense of the things that are most important to us and the community that we serve.
At St Michael’s CE Academy, we believe that learning should be fun, purposeful and challenging. Through our effective and balanced curriculum, we aim to equip each child with the skills they need for lifelong learning. We aim to develop confident learners who take ownership of their learning and are proud of their achievements.
Through their time at our school our children will develop:
- Aspirations and the belief that they can achieve in any area they choose.
- Pride in themselves and their immediate environment and locality.
- An understanding of the purpose of what they are taught.
- An understanding and knowledge of things going on in the world around them.
- An understanding that health and artistic expression can bring about well-being and happiness.
- Recognition for their individual talents.
As a Church School, we are also driven and led by our Core Christian Values of Friendship, Trust, Forgiveness and Thankfulness. Everything we do at St Michael’s reflects our commitment to these values. This in turn shapes our distinctive character as a Church School and the spirit in which we meet the needs of our children.
We want our children to enjoy coming to school every day and we want to support our community to get the most they can from the professionals, resources and facilities within our organisation. If there is anything you would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to make contact with me.
Mr. Faz Islam